Search This Blog

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Taking a Break

Exhausted does not begin to describe how I feel after the last few weeks of school.  We are on the down-hill run toward state testing - YUCK! I just hope the kids are not feeling the pressure that the teachers are feeling about this test.  Maybe we can just get our eyes focused on the prize - SUMMER!

Angie has been gone 7 years now...wow.  Never going to stop missing her. 

Not only am I taking Spring Break this week, but I am also taking a permanent break from my booth at Vendor's.  I LOVE having a booth there, but I just cannot keep up with the demand of working full time, having a booth at the ToadHouse, church duties, being a wife, & motherhood.  I had to give something up.  My booth will be there through the end of March, then I'm moving that stock into the ToadHouse in Meadville.  I'm also adding a line of collegiate items in Meadville, so come check it out!

Drew and I have been trying to enjoy some sunshine and fresh air between the storms.  We've been couped up way too long.  The wild plumb trees have started blooming & the fish are biting.   There's nothing like hooking some big bass to make you feel all is right in the world.  We have been fishing in Uncle Tyson's pond.  It makes me miss him & Aunt Katherine terribly.  We use to run up to their house with our stringer full of fish to show them, then run back to the pond to release the fish.  This time, we had no one to show.  Drew said, "I wish I could show these to Papaw T."  I cried. 

Enjoy the pics...


Fishing at Papaw T's
Down on the creek


Dr. Seuss week at school:  Sam Bandy, Maddie Ann Storey, Zachary Kent, & Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment