Search This Blog

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.  The annual Thanksgiving dinner was held at Mamaw & Papaw Spring's family homeplace.  The family is growing, growing, growing...babies everywhere!  Some of us "hard core" shoppers made plans and desperately snagged up sale papers for Black Friday.  Drew thinks that Black Friday is an official holiday!  Turner came for his Thanksgiving afternoon hunt, and he's still here!  Wyatt and Drew are up stairs playing as I type.  Later Thanksgiving afternoon, we had supper with Brad's parents.  Afterward, I was one of those CRAZY people who went to WalMart Thanksgiving night to shop the pre-Black Friday sales.  I stood in line for almost 2 hours, but I did save a ton & was able to get almost everything I needed.  Not so sure I'll pull that again next year though...


 Brad and Turner took the boys squirrel hunting this afternoon between rains.  They didn't kill anything, but the boys had a blast.  I've been busy working on Christmas decorations.  I usually don't put them up this early, but the bank's Christmas party is at our house this coming weekend. 


Below are some pictures from Thanksgiving Day at the Spring's...





No comments:

Post a Comment